Title is AD quote =D. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Arrested Development. I pray to Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, and whoever else might be up there that the AD film becomes a reality.
So the queue is bound to open very soon, and WG Ch. 14 is 73.561% complete. Slowly but surely we are moving along. I'm hoping to have it up in a week. Huzzah!
Also...The Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore has been reincarnated as For The Greater Good on Gluttony. The link is here and it's rated MA18+ to be safe. It's a bit of D's seventh year plus the summer of Grindelwald. It isn't hardcore slash, by any means, and I think you'll still enjoy it if you're not normally a reader of slash. WG is my stupid story while FTGG is my smart story. By the way, Gluttony's really cool, if you don't know about it. The community is smaller than HPFF and on the whole, the average fic is better written than the average fic at HPFF, in my opinion.
As for my other fics...I need to finish WG and FTGG before I can start back up on them. I'm sorry for the disgustingly long wait, but it's very difficult to be a college student and a fanfiction writer. (As I have discovered...) I know that I NEED to add closure to Saskia, but my muse has been gone for months, I've lost touch with the characters, and I simply dread writing it. Would it be horribly lame to just post an epilogue and that's it? Or would you guys prefer waiting months or years in the hope that my muse returns. (His name is Rémy and he is most unreliable.)
I also might start posting bonus previews of fics here, just cos my Imagination Journal readers are extra special and deserve treats once in a while. This post is long enough, so I'll save it for another day. And I'm usually very good about posting previews on HPFF and EHPF.
Thank you guys for sticking with me through my bouts of crazy. This blog is basically a collection of my most insane thoughts, so at least this is my plateau of insanity.
Shameless plugs that I wish I was paid for:
- Arrested Development. Obvi. It's quick and clever and probably inappropriate for kiddos under 16. But it's the ultimate example of making unlikable characters likable. I wish I was as smart as Mitch Hurwitz. Oh, and Henry Winkler (a.k.a. Fonzie) is on the show. Who doesn't love the Fonz?
- Celtic Thunder. Lovely gents with lovely singing voices.
- The Office. New episodes April 10!! It will be the greatest day of all time.
- Scrubs. This is the last real season! Watch the last episodes and we get to find out Janitor's real name!
- smartwater. I like the taste of it and it has electrolytes. I think drinking electrolytes late at night makes me hyper. Oops.
- Gluttony. Just some more fanfiction for you.
- Wishbone. Did anyone else watch this on PBS when they were little? I've found videos of episodes scattered around the web and I honestly think this show contributed to my love of classic literature when I was young.
- Microwaves. We'll all probably get cancer from the radiation, but I am a semi-proficient microwave chef.

A week? Thats cool, I can wait till that.. ;)
I did not know, that you write a Dumbledore fic, I will surely ckeck it out!
I HOPE that your muse for Gryffies won't leave you, because I would die of heartattack.. I think I reached the state of a stalker now.. should find a life..
As for college I know what you are talking about, I can barely handle my dutties (such as essay writting) AND read stories (this could be because of the fact, that fanfics are way more entertaing...), but hey, this is a life of a poor and slightly loony Harry Potter fan.. :D
Sorry for this babbling.. I'm excited about the new chappy!
Anonymous said...
April 4, 2008 at 5:01 PM
yeppers! i hope my gryffie muse doesn't leave either...the story is in three parts and i can easily conclude it after parts 1 or 2 if need be. no one will be unfulfilled, but i hope to get to part 3 cos it's particularly poignant and we just might see james act like a Man.
gryffindorseeker said...
April 5, 2008 at 3:11 PM