Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yes, I Know I've Gone Off The Deep End

No essay this time. I just have to have to have to post two Celtic Thunder vids in the hopes of converting more people.

This is "Young Love". You really see how much the guys love Damian, and you see how much crap Damian puts up with, singing stupid songs and wearing stupid hats.



This is "Christmas 1915". I've only just discovered it, and I alternate laughing (b/c of the WWI uniforms and fake snow) and crying (b/c it's so sad and beautiful). George and Damian are just sort of...sprawled...there.



I was never into Nsync or the Backstreet Boys, so I think it's okay that I'm obsessed with CT. Right?

4 comments:

How do you find these? I have only seen some crap quality ones on youtube >.< and I gotta say Celtic Thunder is awesome, I watched the first video of them you posted a while ago and was like 'omgwtf!' then I heard the Damian dude sing and was shocked, he sounds so much older than 14!

Anywho thanks for posting these!

April 5, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

i found the christmas video on the ct fan forums. it's on the dvd you get from paying a billion dollars to pbs, but i bought to regular dvd so alas. but i lurve celtic thunder so so much. it's funny, because damian is my brother's age but looks much younger than him, but he has a deeper voice =D.

April 6, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

Celtis Thundre Rocks! I have to find them on youtube!! And they are kind of good looking! ;)

April 7, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

i concur wholeheartedly! you can find just about every song of theirs on youtube, but, like all youtube videos, the quality is questionable. (and i find them particularly good-looking ^_^)

April 9, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home