Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Papa Bear

Last but most certainly not least, is George Donaldson! He's the group's baritone AND the only Scotsman, so major props! Additionally, he used to work at a box factory. Like on The Simpsons.


Name: George Donaldson.

Age: 40.

From: Glasgow, Scotland.

Interests: Sports and learning to speak German. He has a wife and daughter too, so hopefully he likes them.

Quote: Keith [regarding surfing]: I'm trying to show 'em "Look at that wave! Look at that wave!" and none of 'em have a clue. Looks like any old wave.

George: Are we still talking about waves in the ocean here? Or a wave from a young girl?

Keith: We talking about waves in your hair, old man?

Bestest Song: All of George's songs are glorious (and mostly sound the same), but I love "The Old Man". It's about a dude whose dad has died, and I believe George's own father passed away a few years ago, so it's all the more touching. The watermark sucks but otherwise the quality is good!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home