Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

No Hablo Español

Hola. Me llamo Kelly. Yo quiero Harry Potter y Arrested Development y Celtic Thunder. Y Taco Bell.

Pretty good for never taking Spanish, eh? I've picked that up off the streets.

Um, what's up with me...WG Ch. 15 is up. It's only slightly shorter and it's not a groundbreaking chapter by any means, but there's a running sequence that seems to stick in people's minds.

At the moment I'm just trying to get through school alive. Boring, yes. And it's the weekend, which for normal people means having fun. But no, at my school, having fun to locking yourself in the library and doing work. Our libraries are really ugly, unfortunately, and I don't function well on a schedule. I'm a creative person, darn it, and you can't turn that sort of thing on and off.

Hmm, just felt like updating this regardless of my lack of exciting stories. I'm stuck in this moment of humility where I can't believe that there are people out there in Internetland that read my stories. You know when you get whacked upside the head by humility every so often? I do, and I'm certainly confident enough most of the time. So thanks.

2 comments:

you can't belive people are reading your stories? just check out the 900 or so reviews! ;) and not just that, people all over the world are doing so, I'm personally from Serbia :D
So have faith gal!

and yeah, the running thing was really memorable, I suffer from that mental image, and every so often I can't supress the urge to laugh out laud!

can't wait to meet Tegan's dad! An H.U.W. again!

April 18, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

i know... *sheepish smile* i've just been writing fanfiction for a while and i always thought i was half decent, but i'd gotten to the point where i stopped dreaming of "making it big". i don't even know if i've "made it big"...but i just feel so fortunate to have the support i have. it's a weird phenomenon to have a bunch of people read your writing but it's all so anonymous!

April 20, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home