Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Raggle Taggle Gypsy

Title is one of my new favorite songs ever. It's also fun to say.

I changed the layout and my avatar! I can never stick with the same thing for long.

Um, what shall I report? Wrote about 100 more words for WG Ch. 14. Went to sleep at 4 AM last night. It's 4 PM now. I'm wigging out pretty bad. But I made sooo many avatars -- Celtic Thunder and The Office mostly. They aren't very good. Someday I hope to become a mediocre graphics artist, and maybe then I'll pluck up the courage to do the whole song and dance over at TDA.

Hmm...my sense of judgment is like nil. So tired. Almost got hit by a car this morning. My own fault, cos I didn't look both ways before crossing the street. I don't like living in an urban area. I like trees. I actually was hit by a car for realsies once, many moons ago when I had to rely on my bicycle for transportation. I was fine, though. Relatively.

So Ch. 14 might be, for lack of a better phrase, pretty cracked out. I haven't been in my right mind while I've written most of what exists of it so far.

People have asked in reviews if I'm really hyper and random (what could've tipped them off?), and cos it's raining and I don't want to go outside and risk being hit by a car again, I'm going to detail what goes on in my wee head: Arrested Development, Celtic Thunder, Arrested Development, Celtic Thunder, plot bunny! The Office, Scrubs, Lost, Celtic Thunder, hand cramp, I need chapstick, where are my glasses? Ew rain, Arrested Development, Michael Cera is a cutie pie, I could really go for some apple pie right now, ew rain, Celtic Thunder, Arrested Development, plot bunny! Writing essays sucks, write fanfic instead. Oops, I somehow finagled my way out of Microsoft Word and into Photoshop. Yay Photoshop! Plot bunny! Which member of Celtic Thunder is the hottest? Now that's an question without an answer. If I married Ryan, my name would be Kelly Kelly, since Kelly is his last name as well as my first name. Teehee, that would be funny: Kelly Kelly. Kelly M. Kelly. Mrs Kelly M. Kelly. I always thought that I'd keep my last name when I got married, but how could I pass up such a funny opportunity? Wow, I think I took my stupid pills this morning! So maybe I'd marry Ryan. Ryan & Kelly Kelly. It could be a really funny, stupid sitcom plot. Plot bunny! Life is more complicated when you're a girl whose name is really a surname. My grandmother would roll over in her grave if I married someone surnamed Kelly. Kelly was her maiden name, bless her soul. I'm kind of glad my mom named me after her maiden name, instead of her first name, Teresa. I'm more of a Kelly than a Terry, right? Kelly Kelly. Oh, I smell a bad sitcom premise. It smells like lighter fluid.

Hmm, I should freewrite like that more often. Sort out my mad thoughts. And that's the watered-down version with way fewer swear words and crude jokes. If you wanted to know how I write insanity, there you go. It's my status quo. Granted, I got four hours of sleep last night, but I'm generally always mental. Especially when I take my Adderall. I'm like Juno, I'm on Adderall. Except I don't sell it to people. There are already enough Adderall dealers on campus that I don't have to join in. I have half a heart to cry out: "Blaaah! I'm a kraken from the sea!" Except Ellen Page mispronounces "kraken" in the film. It's "crack-in", not "krake-in". They even say it correctly in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Gah, I'm sorry this is long and pointless. (That's what she said?) I'm probably going to pass out soon, and I'll probably wake up tomorrow, look this over, and wonder if I was sniffing paint. The sad part is I'm not. I wasn't? I hate verb tenses. Mandarin rocks cos there aren't really any verb tenses. Um, I think I should stop writing before I hurt myself. Or frighten the two or three people that read this.

xoxo,
mental patient #4

3 comments:

you are like...seriously awesome!
ha!
I think (and this is my most professional of professional style opinions)
that you should write a book. Filled completely with you thoughts
and occassionaly a shot of espresso
...
I seem to have misplaces mine. that's so sad. I think I'll cry a little inside
~*~
and I can't wait for Ch 14!
however long it ends up being is fine
and i seriously doubt that it will be bad
you should hyptnotise yourself, and read them -just so you can truly appreciate how awesome they are!
except...hyptnotism has some definite side effects
...like some chicken style clucking

oh well
bye bye dearie
xo

April 2, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Aha, an entire book of my stream of consciousness? It should come with an warning label on it. As you can see, I was very bored on April 1 b/c of all the Sirily and Charry fics. Jamily & Ginarry forever! My friend dabbles in hypnotism...he isn't very good, but maybe I'll ask him to try me. Thanks for reading my mad, mad thoughts!

April 2, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

swaha!!
that was fabulous!!!
is that keith harkin i spy?!
yay for raggle taggle gypsy. o.

and yay for chapter 14! interesting pov!

XoXo

April 6, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home