Next up in our beginners guide to Celtic Thunder: Keith Harkin! He currently habitates my avie. Let's get another look at Mr. Harkin:
Name: Keith Harkin.
Age: 21.
From: Derry, Northern Ireland.
Interests: Surfing. Yes, they have surfing in Ireland. It's basically like surfing in Rhode Island: cold.
Quote: [Regarding the show's choreography] "I wouldn't call it dancing...more like swanky walking."
Bestest Song: I loff "The Island". Well, I'm obsessed with all of Keith's songs, really, but "The Island" wins because of his badass hat. This song also makes him seem 10 years older than he actually is. Oh, and the crying girl is his little sister. Aww!
3
comments:
Well, I decided to leave a comment at Keiths part.. I wonder why? ;)
You are Irish? I didn't know that.. I don't know why, but I thought that you are from the US..
You already converted me to Celtic Thunder, my fav is Christmas 1915, the one you posted here previously.. Keith seems a funny and cool guy, he reminds me of Owen Wilson, but he's more attractive and he can sing, what can we ask for more girls?
Hullo! Could tell me which song was Keith singing when that pic was taken of him? The pic with the guitar.. I searched on youtube, but I was unlucky :(
anonymous #1: okay, fine, i'm technically american...but ethnically i'm irish =D. yayayay, i love converting people to things! keith does look like owen wilson...like owen wilson and zac efron's love child. WG ch. 16 is coming along splendidly...there's one line i've written that might be my favorite line of the entire story.
anonymous #2: keith is singing "the mountains of mourne", but i think it was during rehearsals cos he didn't wear that t-shirt in the show. but yeah, youtube search for "the mountains of mourne"...it is a very good song.
Well, I decided to leave a comment at Keiths part.. I wonder why? ;)
You are Irish? I didn't know that.. I don't know why, but I thought that you are from the US..
You already converted me to Celtic Thunder, my fav is Christmas 1915, the one you posted here previously..
Keith seems a funny and cool guy, he reminds me of Owen Wilson, but he's more attractive and he can sing, what can we ask for more girls?
How's "We Gryffies" getting on?
Anonymous said...
April 20, 2008 at 11:33 AM
Hullo!
Could tell me which song was Keith singing when that pic was taken of him? The pic with the guitar..
I searched on youtube, but I was unlucky :(
Anonymous said...
April 21, 2008 at 4:20 PM
anonymous #1: okay, fine, i'm technically american...but ethnically i'm irish =D. yayayay, i love converting people to things! keith does look like owen wilson...like owen wilson and zac efron's love child. WG ch. 16 is coming along splendidly...there's one line i've written that might be my favorite line of the entire story.
anonymous #2: keith is singing "the mountains of mourne", but i think it was during rehearsals cos he didn't wear that t-shirt in the show. but yeah, youtube search for "the mountains of mourne"...it is a very good song.
gryffindorseeker said...
April 21, 2008 at 7:44 PM