Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I love Monty Python. I'd forgotten this until I found a whole treasure trove of Pythony goodness on YouTube. I'm posting some of my favorites in case you need a laugh :). 15+ to be safe...you know how the Pythons are. Apologies for all the videos I've been throwing at you lately...just the sorts of things that I find entertaining.

The Lumberjack Song



The Philosophers Song



Always Look on the Bright Side of Life



Argument Clinic Sketch



The Fish Slapping Dance



How To Irritate People On An Airplane



Dead Parrot Sketch



Holy Grail - The French Taunting



Ministry of Silly Walks

2 comments:

dude i love monty python, especially the Lumberjack song, i'm a lumberjack and im ok, i sleep all night and work all day... anyways you should see spamalot you know the broadway version of the quest for the holy grail... i think i sould shut up now... bye!

April 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I DID SEE SPAMALOT! WITH THE ORIGINAL CAST AND EVERYTHING! 'twas brilliant. i wanted to do a project on it for my history of broadway class and my professor was like "...no." psh, theatre snobs =P

April 21, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home