Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Spoilers!

For We Gryffies, that is. Very minor spoilers that I can't help but share with my loverly blog readers, cos I love you and you're cool enough people that you'd probably care about this. But don't read on if you want to be anything less than completely surprised for minor things in the next two chapters.

So the Gryffies are forming a band. What will that band be called? The Gryffies. They aren't a creative bunch.

Now let's say the Slytherin Quidditch team forms a band too, cos they're copycats and must serve as foils for the Gryffies. What might they call their band? Hardcore Buzzkill.

Because the Ravenclaws like to copy the Slytherins, they might form a band too. Called Euterpe's Addiction. Wikipedia search for Euterpe and reveal in the cleverness.

And since the Hufflepuffs like to copy everybody, they just might form a folk music group. I'm still revising their name, because I keep coming up with ideas, but it will probably be something like Tawny Faraday Presents: Hilarius Goodman's Olde Time Troubadour Friends, with Mia Dodgson and Ava Fairchild.

Oh, I smell a battle of the bands coming.

And I got 45 points in Simon in the HPFF arcade today, putting me in third place. I know that's probably the stupidest expenditure of my time...but I like the pretty colors, darn it.

5 comments:

haha, the gryffies are forming a band. i think that james should play the triangle cuz that would be cute. xP but it does sound funny. i can't wait to read the next chapters!

April 12, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

hahaha that's so awesome. Although I take slight offense about we Hufflepuffs...we don't copy everyone! Lol. I hope those chapters come up soon. Oh, and I agree with thegemma, James should definetly play the triangle or maybe a cowbell or something like that. And the name of the Ravenclaw band is totally fitting. They would have some smart educational name like that.

xo Marissa [merlins_pants]

April 13, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

Hilarius Goodman's Olde Time Troubadour Friends, with Mia Dodgson and Ava Fairchild ? Oh God! :D
You made me snort! This is just classic!

*excitedly and patiently awaiting the next chap*

April 13, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

i knew i'd probably offend the hufflepuffs...you know i love you guys ^_^. and considering they're stepping outside the genre by focusing on folk music, and the ravenclaws are trying to be metal like the slytherins, the ravenclaws are really the copycats!

and now that i've offended all you ravenclaws out there, let me step back and hide in my corner.

April 13, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

naaaw you havnt offended us, we're so out of the loop in our world of nerds that we think its the 'cool' thing to do ;)

April 14, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home