It has been said that Ryan Kelly is the Irish McDreamy. I like to say that Patrick Dempsey is the American Ryan Kelly. (Honestly, he's a crap actor and Grey's Anatomy is what's wrong with America today.)
Name: Ryan Kelly.
Age: 29.
From: Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
Interests: Musical theater and sports. Also, he was an accountant before he got this gig.
Quote: "I was at a wedding the day before the Derry auditions...woke up with a hangover and didn't get to the Derry audition basically. So instead I came to Dublin, which turned out to be good in the end for me."
Bestest Song: SUCH a close toss-up between "Desperado" and "Brothers in Arms", but I loveee "Desperado" and I think Ryan does a better job singing it than that guy in the Eagles. Oh snap! Forgive the weird telephone number that pops up. This is the best copy on YouTube.
0 comments:
Post a Comment