Fashionspiration
15 years ago
I am very proud of this snippet of WG and cannot hold off sharing it with you. It's only really spoilery for several chapters ago, so you all should be okay.
Ah, Quidditch. How I miss thee.
I think I’ll compose a limerick:There was once a sport we called Quidditch
And Tegan frequently caught the Snitch
But Snorky was mad
He did something bad
And now a ride with H.U.W. we did hitch
Ooh, that’s a good one, Jamesie boy! Definitely writing this in the Imagination Journal later.
I cannot wait any longer...am Harry Potter deprived.. can't study moreee..
YES! The imagination journal will be back! :D Hope we will hear excerpts from it! :)
Anonymous said...
April 27, 2008 at 5:15 PM
Wow, I love the limerick. It's so cute and it seems just like something James would write. I can't wait till Chapter 16!!
Anonymous said...
April 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM
i'm glad you all like itttt. we're not going to deal too much with the imagination journal in ch. 16, cos there's way too much action going on. action of all sorts...ooh, i love to be cryptic...
gryffindorseeker said...
April 30, 2008 at 4:35 PM