Fashionspiration
15 years ago
WG Ch. 16 is up! Link is here (15+, as most of you should know).
It clocks in at 7311 words (sorry and you're welcome regarding the length) and here is the summary: H.U.W. rides, Rhys instructs, and Tegan is a bit randy.
Sorry, but I HAVE to share this with any Office fans out there. Steve Carell is interviewing Phyllis Smith, and hilarity ensues:
Yay for the new chap! It was very VERY hilarious, James is one crazy (but in a good way) man!
Oooo and the horizontal thing.. ;) Should we expect more things of that sort, you know... ;)
Katrin
Anonymous said...
May 2, 2008 at 4:43 PM
Ahahahaha!
Told you I'd be on your blogspot!
Invasion of the HP obsessed...should you be worried?
Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to say I saw the last season of the Gilmore Girls...and I'm not certain watching the last episode was such a good idea. It just made the last thing so final. Anyway, now I won't complain about spoilers and there's nothing to prevent you writing 3 million chapters about Saskia Lin, Oliver the mildly Quidditch obsessed, littly blob and the rest of their quirky crew!
see how much value I place on my own opinion? Call it arogance or just sightless optimism but I've got a strong feeling Rémy will be back soon. Perhaps with souvenirs and postcards...I'm in such a good mood!
And it's all thanks to We Gryffies because god knows nothing else good happened today!
So many, many thank yous! And a plate of cookies with which to use as muse entrancers.
...ah, such arrogant optimism the young folk have these days
Anonymous said...
May 3, 2008 at 6:52 AM
hi guys!
anon: we're not going to have TOO many horizontal moments...it's a 15+ story after all, plus i like to think it's a story about friendship more than lusty encounters.
cat: gilmore girls! i just watched an episode for the first time in months and months. actually, now that you bring up saskia...i've started on the next chapter! if i have any discipline at all, i'll finish it before returning to we gryffies. the major issue is that i lost ALL of my notes and outlines in the great hard drive explosion of '08, so i'm trying to remember what i'm supposed to be writing about.
and before anyone says anything, i know i changed the blog template again. honestly, i'm ADD about everything...i can barely last longer than one week with the same avatar at the HPFF forums.
gryffindorseeker said...
May 3, 2008 at 3:54 PM