Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A Swirl of Frosting

Title taken from Arrested Development, o' course. (It's meant to be a parody of A Spoonful of Sugar.) I <3 Mrs. Featherbottom.

Hope you are all well on this day in the lovely month of May. I've been quite busy with tutoring and general life activities, but I'm still here! I'm finding it quite hard to write Saskia...my muse is still on his extended holiday, I suppose. Since I am an expert procrastinator, I've begun a Dawlish/Grubbly-Plank/Dolohov love triangle one-shot. It's something between We Gryffies, Not Quite Love, and a soap opera. All tongue-in-cheek, of course. Hope you all check it out when I post it!

Respek.

4 comments:

hmmm maybe you could bribe remy with pie any kind of pie; meat, fruit chocolate, a combo of the three. anyways...... i cant even imagine what might become of your new love triangle. oooo i can see grubbyplank in a neglige right now (MUST GET OUT OF HEAD)
happy writing, i have to go bang my head against the wall to forget about grubbyplank

May 21, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

capital idea! i shall bake a meat & fruit & chocolate pie toute de suite! (It is rémy's favorite =p)

i think i can safely say that i'm the only person on hpff who has published a dawlish/g-p/dolohov fic...well, mine's not posted yet, but it's almost done! and in her day, g-p might've been a total hottie. but this one-shot has to be fairly ridiculous, considering how inherently ridiculous the premise is.

May 22, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Hullo Gryffindorseeker!

I just thought I would drop by and ask, how the next chap of "We Gryffies" is progressing?
And the one-shot?

I can't wait to read them!!!
I'm gryffies deprived...

May 26, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

What a pleaseant "accident" :D
I hope it happens again.. and agaian.. and again.. ;)
*runs away from angry Saskia fans*

May 30, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home