Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ambiguous

I'm going to be ambiguous and respond to some general concerns from the comments here:

Pineapple Wig - Certainly seems like one of those wigs the woman wears in the Chiquita banana commercials. Is a trip to Hawaii in store for the Gryffies? How would a Pineapple Wig explain a secret about a well-to-do Welsh family? Is Pineapple Wig something else altogether...the "Wig" part is key and I've already dropped hints.

The Character Who Will Die - Something JLHufflepuff said in a review sparked my idea to kill off a character. All I will say is that this character is canon and most of you will throw rocks at me when it happens. There's a second character who might die later on, but this first character is more important. There's been mild foreshadowing, but I doubt you'll be able to guess it yet.

Cheers! I'm done for the semester and am schlepping all my stuff back home tomorrow!

4 comments:

Call me obsessed, call me mental, but I have checked the reviews that JLHufflepuff made, and if my assumption is right I'm just going to cry myself to sleep... I know you won't say anything (I wouldn't too), but I will make a wild guess and say, that the certain person made first appearance in the chap "On Ne Sait Jamais"..
Oh, man...

How's the one-shot and the next chap developing?

May 14, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

ahahahaha...ahaha...french makes me laugh.
Muchly.
Ha.
I have some questions for you!! =)
1) The imagaination Journal; does James II ever read what James I wrote in it before him?
2) When it comes to writing a story do you write it chronologically or do you just write it out as you think of it?
3) You write a lot of (really well developed) OC's, do you alter them to fit in with HP canon or the other way around?
4) How's your screenwriting going?

yep, yay for questions!

May 15, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

I just realised that absolutley nothing you've written is about French. i'm studying. Thought I should explain lol.

May 15, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

anon: yep, you're probably right. if it's any consolation, we're a long way off from it.

cat: 1) ooh, that's a good idea. maybe i'll work it in and credit you =D

2) chronologically. i'm a stickler for very linear plots.

3) i don't have to do much "altering" with OC's...they just kind of come out of my head the way you see them.

4) it's...going, lol. it's sort of taken a backseat to fanfic, at the moment.

May 17, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home