Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ow My Face

Hi guys. It's 2:39 AM. w00t w00t.

Summer is upon us now and I am quite the busy bee. It's difficult to balance my attempt at having a real life with writing, reading, forums, and Pottersworld. (I'm Toby Jacobson, if anyone cares. Dude, who else would pick Mikey Cera as their charrie face?)

WG is coming along too well, I'm struggling with the Dawlish fic, and anything I try with Saskia comes out horrible. Do you mind if we wait a bit longer to see if my muse comes back? I think Saskia deserves to have her story told as coherently as possible.

I've rediscovered The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and all those Douglas Adams books. They're sooo funny. Please read them. I'm adding them to my favorite books list. If you have any capacity to enjoy humor, the Hitchhiker books will have you in giggle fits.

I've also started watching Dr. Who with my friend, whose dad is a total Anglophile, and I think I like it. There are tons of people 'round HPFF who loff the Doctor, and now I think I understand the fangirliness about David Tennant. I don't really get the pacing of the show but I'm going to try a few more episodes and see how I like them.

By the way, the Season 4 Lost finale BLEW MY MIND. That's excellence in screenwriting, my amigos. The acting was superb, and I can't believe I didn't realize who Jeremy Bentham really was. We learned about him in AP Euro last year!

xoxo,
you know you love me,
namaste,
cordially yours,
Kelly, Kelso, gryffindorseeker, gryffie, and GS

5 comments:

oh i have read the Hitchhiker books
They are the wakiest funniest things i have read. i really like how adams writes the plot, it just makes it funnier
I don't really mind if saskia is taking a loooonnng time, maybe Rémy has a giant brian cramp
Good luck with everything

June 1, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

eugh, at this point, i just think rémy is a selfish little muse. it always has to be about him...what about saskia, rémy? what about the readers?

i think i'm going insane =D. but i looove douglas adams's writing, may he rest in peace.

June 4, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

why dont you give him a time out?
....wait? Doug Adams is dead?!?!?

June 5, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

I love Hitchhiker's Guide and Dr Who as well. I recently discovered there was a fifth book in the HG series, which surprised me. Anyway, I'm commenting this to say that your review count for We Gryffies is 1234. Thought you'd like to know, and I didn't want to get rid of the order by reviewing it. This is voldemora, by the way.

June 6, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

greetings from the black parade
no idea why I just referenced my chemical romance
stupid radio what with its musical playing ability. really, it's just being rude.

In any case just thought I'd pop around to say hello, and thank you for the We Gryffies chapter, t'was most enjoyable. Have a rhubarb pie for your good efforts. Mostly because rhubarb is fun to say.

And yes, I agree. Saskia should be coherant. She may talk quickly, and she may talk quirky-ly but she always makes sense...at least to herself. I am getting slightly worried about rémy though. And that in itself worries me because he's someone elses muse and not a life long friend I lost contact with or a greengrocer who quit work.

In any case, I am far overstepping my visit and should get back to work on my homework. Or are the cool kids calling it Independent Extracurricular Studies and Assessments theses days? I don't know, my professor isn't the best judge of what's cool or not.

Bleh, I'm tired and I'm rambling. Never a good combination.

Just one last point though. I think my favourite character is currantly H.U.W. I have absolutely no idea why but...he's awesome.

thanks again!!
and enjoy the rhubarby goodness of a digital pie
Catriona, Cat, Smiling Ghost

June 12, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home