Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They?

Post title stolen from Gilmore Girls.


It is with a heavy heart that I tell y'all that there might not be updates of anything until February. Now, I'm not saying that definitively, because miracles happen every day and I just might be able to squeeze an update in. But I'm only going to be home about nine days of my month-long winter break, and in my travels to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Florida, Connecticut (again), Florida (again), Connecticut (third time!), I have no idea when I'll have internet, or even computer access. Plus I'll either be with my family or my rowing team, and both parties have no idea that I write fanfiction.

But Life & Lies is next up, and I will try to make the chapter unprecedentedly awesome. I am so sorry that the wait will be so long (in my heyday I could pop out chapters every three days). But, I need to be honest with you because you guys deserve that, and know that I will do my darnedest to update all my stories as fast as I can. (In this context, 'fast' means at a snail's pace.)

1 comments:

awwww, well thanks for being honest and have a fantabulous break!
oooh, closet ff writer? what scandal!
XoXo

December 22, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home