Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I finally started work on Ch. 12 of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore. Helena's role will become increasingly significant in this chapter, but Ch. 13 is going to be mad crazy amounts of our Hel. I have through Ch. 15 outlined, but that's only the beginning of his summer. I'm looking at somewhere between 20-25 chapters, depending on how the Gellert stuff goes. I've never written slash before so I really hope I don't butcher it. Therefore, I'll need to devote extra care and attention to chapters beyond 15, so they'll probably take even longer =(. I just want to make sure I do this right, you know? This fic went from Albus/OC to Albus/Gellert abruptly and halfway through (not my fault!), and I am rolling with the punches as best I can. But I'm in an Albus sort of mind now (smug, sarcastic, etc.), so the writing is going well. I hope that L&L Ch. 12 is the next chapter of anything that I get out, but I cannot promise a timeline. For the next month or so, I'm traveling across the country (the US) several times in a rather chaotic fashion. But apparently my muse, Rémy le Skier, is back from St Moritz and is ready to get crackin'. As soon as finals are over =O.

4 comments:

haha, nice...is Albus/gellert an official ship now?

December 18, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

Well, JKR said Dumbledore was "infatuated" with Grindelwald, and I think for the sake of making my story interesting, there will be some sort of romantic relationship.

December 18, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

I think you'll be able to do it!

December 20, 2007 at 1:13 AM  

I hope all goes well with this story -it's progressing at a very fascinating pace, I would enjoy seeing where you take it

she did leave the ending fairly open for good old Dumbly didn't she?

January 1, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home