I know I said I'd focus on certain stories in an attempt to get them done as quickly as possible, but I've found that really isn't working. I've been in a creative drought for the past few days (street name: writer's block). Well, it isn't so much a creative drought, since I know exactly what needs to happen in which chapter, and I also know how I want to execute it, but it's just not coming out on the virtual paper. I'm burnt out in general, not just from fanfiction writing, so I'm going to take it easy. I'll write when good stuff starts coming out, and I'll write the story I'm best suited to at that moment, because I feel that's fairest to everyone, including myself. Updates will be slow and sporadic over the next few weeks/months, and for this I apologize. My muse is on holiday at St Moritz (I named him Rémy and he is an excellent skier) indefinitely (flakey muse!), so we'll see the direction the wind may blow. I'm sorry if you guys are really anxious for an update, but I can only do the best I can do, right? Thanks for sticking with my stories!

that's cool....and i feel really lame that i respond to someone's blog. oh well.
why does your name change? (kelso vs gs...
Anonymous said...
December 14, 2007 at 2:48 AM
I am definitely in the same boat - not writers block because of no ideas but because of a mental inclination toward procrastination.... I know what comes next in both of my major stories but am just writing one-shots and daydreaming up waaay too many plot bunnies... bleh... it is burnout. My obsessive brain needs a break.
Anonymous said...
December 20, 2007 at 1:14 AM