I should probably begin by saying that I've never blogged before. I know, I know, "web logging" was the new thing for young hipsters two years ago, and I am, without any doubt, a young hipster. And yet this is my first blog.
At harrypotterfanfiction.com, my penname is gryffindorseeker (I admit it! I write fanfiction!), which is probably how you got here. Which probably means you read one or more of my stories. In that case, awesome! I would be delighted if you continued to read and review, because it helps to feed my ego.
The purpose of this blog is to let y'all know how my writing's coming along (and more than likely I'll throw in a few irrelevant rants along the way), because you guys are a big part of my fiction and I might as well share part of the writing process with you.
Today's update: I posted the next chapter of We Gryffies! It chronicles our favorite couple's very first date, and I think it's pretty silly. It's also wicked long, like 7000 words, but the HPFF word counter thing is wrong and says it's only 4000ish. Lies!
I wrote this chapter instead of the three essays I have due Monday, but it's finals season and I really should stop doing that. I want to restrain myself and not publish anything for a few weeks, but that's never turned out well before. Next will either be Saskia or Life & Lies, depending on what's tickling my fancy.
Hey! Glad to see this on here... I kind of wish I would've done mine on blogspot.. it's much more user-friendly than livejournal. Oh well!
Anonymous said...
December 6, 2007 at 7:14 PM
oh, i know exactly what you mean about putting off EVERYTHING in order to write...i haven't even been on HPFF that long and i've fallen sadly behind on my schoolwork (not that i really mind). anyway, i just favorited your James Bond, Romula/Remus (the twins that founded rome--i totally got it) and read We Gryffies. its awesome, keep writing! :D
Anonymous said...
December 7, 2007 at 11:03 PM