Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand

Title from Arrested Development, o'course. And it's so true.

Sup homeskillets? I am currently participating in that rite of passage commonly known as spring break ("Spring break, whoooo!" - another AD quote), so I've been slightly MIA. All reviews will be responded to eventually. Pinky swear.

Also, there's a queue closure on the 26th, and that goes for trusted authors as well, and considering that no chapter is anywhere near completed, there won't be updates for a while. Sorry =(. If you are really bored, you can watch Arrested Development. I should feel a bit more shame for plugging it all the time, but oh well.

Happy belated St Patrick's Day! (I had a midterm that day...sucky.) And I have a new favorite band! (Okay, another plug. It's my imagination journal!) They are called Celtic Thunder and I'm obsesseddd. www.celticthunder.ie and they have a myspace too. It's five Irish and Scottish guys, ages 14-40, and they're the best singers I've ever heard. Ever. And I roll with a musical crowd. They sing everything from traditional Celtic ballads to the Eagles to Italian opera and they're sooo good. And they're all adorable in their own special way. I suppose the group is like a boy band, only good. They've been on PBS a lot as of late, and they were on the Today Show. They have a CD and DVD of one of their concerts, and I can't stop listening/watching. And oftentimes they wear kilts. 'Nuff said.

Because I'm so cool and think I'm better at the internet than I actually am, here's a clip of Celtic Thunder singing Ireland's Call and Caledonia. Hopefully it works.

4 comments:

holy pickles!
i totally just discovered celtic thunder, like...two weeks ago?
that's really exciting that i'm not the only one! woot!
and i'd just like to say that the littlest one has a surprisingly amazing voice. not that they all don't...but honestly, puppy love? made my day :)
ughh i envy you and your spring breaking abilities,but 1 week left until i can, too! whoo!

i thik raggle taggle gypsy is my fav=orite though. possibly just b/c it's fun to say...

what, no happy easter?
are you antibunny???

happy spring break!!!

XoXo

March 25, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

omgomgomgomg i lurve you! even more than I did before! i love the little boy and i feel weird cos i'm a few years older than him, but his voice is truly remarkable and he's adorable. i can't listen to puppy love. i just can't. i don't know if you have the dvd, but the song young love is AMAZING. the song is stupid, but you will (or already have) see(n) why it's amazing. i lurve raggle taggle gypsy, but my favorite is probably ireland's call or caledonia. yay celtic thunder!

no, i'm not anti-bunny ;). it's just the first easter since my grandma and uncle died, so it's hard...

(that's what she said...oh, i'm shameless)

March 25, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

OH MY GOSH ME TOO!

i discovered them one evening while trying to find some masterpiece theatre: the complete jane austen because i am just that nerdy...

but i love celtic thunder! especially the blonde, although typically i am super turned off by blonde guys, because i myself am blonde and don't want to be that girl who dates that guy who could be her brother... my best friend already fits that role.

April 2, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

yayayayay! (i watch the jane austen thing sometimes too.) but keith is very pretty (he's my avatar now). he's like zac efron, only talented and attractive. keith isn't a natural blond, if that makes a difference.

i can't pick a favorite though. they are all so awesomeeee. i'm totally going to follow all their careers post-celtic thunder, when they inevitably find great success as solo artists.

April 5, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home