Yeah! 1500 words of We Gryffies Ch. 11 so far! w00t! (Don't you dare spell w00t with o's instead of zeroes.)
Uh, it probably won't be as long as Ch. 10 because there's been complaints about its length, so I'm shooting for 4000-6000. You guys must be pretty hardcore readers if you've ventured to my blog, and I think I can give you a taste of Ch. 11, more perplexing than spoilery: the manipulative side of the Gryffies, Ravenclaw Quidditch match, Drystan Davies' beautiful golden locks, Tegan swallows something she shouldn't, J.D./Rose drama, guitar lessons.
See, I have it all planned out. If it's not up by the end of February, permission to chuck sharp objects at my head is granted.
ADDENDUM 2/4/08: I posted a preview of Ch. 11 on the HPFF forums, and I think I'll do the same at the Elderly HP Fans forums. If you want to read a little snipper ;)
Sound cool! I love We Gryffies it rocks!
Anonymous said...
February 3, 2008 at 9:56 AM
haha, i like that there's not actually visible difference entre the 0 and o in that font :)
but "woot" is soooo better.
although "w00t" has been dubbed the official word of 2007.
which is cool...i guess...
woot.
ohlala, i'm intrigued by this next chapter preview!
length is never really an issue with me...if there's an update, i'm not complaining :)
speaking of chuck, that's a good show...or i like it. you should watch it. it's great.
but i would never chuck sharp objects at the head that comes up with such brilliant stories! 'twould be depriving myself of great entertainment and/or distractions
:D
happy writing/colleging
XoXo
Anonymous said...
February 3, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Wow, you're doing so well with "We Gryffies"...definitely puts me to shame. Can't wait to see what crazy things Tegan and James get up to. Have I mentioned they're one of my all-time favorite ships now? JKR better not reveal who James marries or my heart will literally break...unless I write to JKR and tell her about the lovely Tegster, which will of course convince her to make Tegan a canon character.
The idea has some appeal....actually a lot of appeal...
Good luck writing...keep us posted!
-ww
Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 1:38 AM
lol
absolutely NO complaints on chpater length from this strange child.
So glad to hear there's another one on the way -got it planned out or just going with how the fingers type?
Anyways, that little plot teaser is quite distressing, because it does make me want to read it!
lol
very little chance you're going to get things chucked at your head...unless their flowers and the people in the audiance are pounding their feet screaming 'encore'
It's going GREAT so far
hope to see it up soon
stalking a story isn't as much fun if there's no new chapter...*tear*
love it
Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 5:37 AM
I love your stories and I suppose if authors had groupies I would be one of yours. although I think you're a girl too. *shudder* I hope that griffie's is up sooner than soon, and I will gladly throw objects at your head now if you like *or if it will get the chapter up faster.* lol later!
Elle
Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 9:18 PM