Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Chizzzapter 12 (WG)

Hokay, so I've completed my Detailed Plan for Chizzzapter 12 (I write it as such here because I've come to the realization that my WG notes are almost all in ebonics), and I have a lot that I want to cover. It'll milk a week (or two if I play my cards right) out of the plot, so hopefully it feels like we're moving along. I have no idea what the projected word count is, since it always changes when I actually sit down and write the thing. But my dilemma is whether to split this bad boy into two chizzzapters.


So, would you folks rather have one chizzzapter of titanic proportions in a month or so, or two shorter ones? I feel like there's one miniature story arc spanning this small plotline, so if I wasn't on a deadline I'd make it one chapter, but I know that impatient feeling when you're waiting for an author to just update already. It wouldn't absolutely destroy the story arc thing to split it in two, because there are enough loose ends anyway, but I just wanted to hear what y'all think.

5 comments:

I'd say definitely go for the two chapters...just because I'm anxious to read more. But by all means, write one chapter if that works out better!
-quidditch77

February 11, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

i think 1 chapter....because...otherwise i think you'd have to split it up possibly awkwardly...
btw...did you know your name is misspelled on the banner? sorry, i just noticed that :)

February 13, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

yeah, i actually did know that about the banner, froshie...eh, it doesn't bother me much and I feel bad asking the banner-maker to change it. thanks for the feedback, homeskillets!

February 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

'uh, 2 chapters please. with a large side of humor, and a drink. Uh, a extra large, yes. thank you.' Elle sent her order through the speaker waiting excitedly for the eventual update. GS replies, 'Okay, please pull through.' Elle nearly wets herself with excitement.


Elle

February 15, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

I would definitely say two chapters just because...omigodIwanttofindoutwhathappenssobad.

I write fanfics too, so I know how long it takes, but us fans can read muuch faster than you can write and we're quite impatient.

February 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home