K, I literally have one more scene to write for Ch. 11 WG, and I promise that it will be up sooner than projected! (See, I have been writing.) I'm also waiting on this thing for the chapter image...I don't want to spoil the surprise, but the base photo really needs to be edited, and you'll see why.
I love reading all the comments you guys leave here! I've been really focused on writing so I haven't been able to respond to them (or the review responses), but I do appreciate them. It's reassuring to know that people actually read this blog and I'm not just spieling to myself.
And on a completely unrelated note, watch Arrested Development! I just got into it and have been obsessing. I actually think it's tied with Scrubs as the second funniest show I've ever seen. (The Office will always reign supreme.) It was canceled years ago so you have to either get the DVDs or watch it at msn.com (provided that you have Internet Explorer).
swooha! first review!...
sorry i like being first. except for reading new books. i dislike opening new paperbacks and killing the spines.
yay! i'm excited for the next chappie now! congrats on writing :)
haha, as if us slightly stalkeresque readers could refrain from responding :P
Arrested development...funny, but never really caught me entirely...huh.
it still play on the canada channel!...cbc?
i dunno it's on 99 for me...
where does gilmore rank?
what about south park/the simpsons and the likes?
i've actually started watching gossip girl....kind of a guilty pleasure....and i'm finding it suits being a tv show better than a book...yeah.
toodles!!
XoXo
...oh gag. i just realized that's how they do it on gossip girl. they soooo stole it from me.
Anonymous said...
February 5, 2008 at 10:53 PM