I think the title means "hello" in Korean. I probably shouldn't rely on the foreign language skills I learn watching Arrested Development, but there you go.
Hey guys! Just a little update here. I have about 1500 words of WG Ch. 12 done and I think it's going well. I'm shooting for 4000 but it might be 6000, and still only the first half of what I'd normally deem a complete chapter. Because spring semester is well underway and, well, I go to a hard school (I try really hard not to brag about it, because I'm the last person to care about the Ivy League (I want us to secede), but Brown ain't clown college). Last semester was horrific in the grade department and I really need to step up. So I'm shooting for WG in mid to late March. I will do my best to sum it up in nine words: secret alliances, mistaken paternities, and dark strangers in alleyways.
I hope you all are well, and I hope that you stick with WG despite the wait! I know I'm a cotton-headed ninnymuggins sometimes, and theoretically I should quit fanfiction and focus on what "matters", but this matters to me. That probably falls into either the category of corny or the category of weird, so I think I'll stop there.

hey -corny works.
what else would keep Hallmark in business?
And writings healthy for you -but grades are probably better long term.
So Spring Break is like a holiday right?
I WANT ONE! The 'establishment for educations employees' are bloody certifiable. I'm seriously considering becoming an adorable drop out and living my life as a happy go lucky scamp...
or you know, I could do the work...
anyways -it sounds great that you've got th next chapter planned out! Yay for chapters being planned out!
And the synopsis is making me laugh. Yay for synopsis related laughter!
...
~H.G.L Scamp
Anonymous said...
February 26, 2008 at 2:38 AM