Fashionspiration
15 years ago
neil patrick harris + some other guy, singing les misérables:
i heart nph. i was obsessed with watching doogie howser reruns when i was five, i love harold & kumar, and i LOVE dr. horrible. when faced with adversity, i say to myself, "what would nph do?"
it's almost 4 am so i find this reeeally entertaining. oh, and wg is updated.
I.LOVE.NPH. Dr. Horrible is amazing!!!
Janice said...
October 5, 2008 at 8:34 PM
my only dream in life is to have nph be my gay friend. :D and dr. horrible is the shizz, natch.
gryffindorseeker said...
October 6, 2008 at 4:08 AM
That was freaking awesome. I expected NPH to sing Valjean for some reason. That's one of my favorite Les Mis songs, but it doesn't normally inspire wild laughter.
Megan S said...
October 7, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Oh, and in response to your last blog: Obama/Biden for the win. I don't trust Palin as far as I could throw her...maybe to Russia since she can see it from her house.
Janice said...
October 8, 2008 at 3:23 AM
megan: nph does have some trouble reaching the low notes, but i've got to give him props for knowing all the words!
janice: yay, another o'biden supporter! we're doing pretty well in the polls, i believe. ultimately, i think palin was a grave mistake for the mccain camp...
gryffindorseeker said...
October 13, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Oh my gosh! That is HILARIOUS! I LOVE Les Miserables, and The Confrontation is my favorite part - for real! What I love is the way the other dude sounds a LOT like Colm Wilkinson singing Valjean...
JLHufflepuff said...
October 15, 2008 at 7:27 AM
jessi: i totally love this song too! (except my absolute favorite part of the whole thing is javert's suicide - i always get shivers up my spine.) and the other guy is totally copying colm wilkinson, but pretty much every successive valjean copies colm wilkinson, b/c he just IS jean valjean.
gryffindorseeker said...
November 18, 2008 at 4:24 PM